The Alps is a superb destination for hang glider and paraglider pilots. It offers great conditions above high mountains and the most amazing scenery to explore. It is the mecca of free-flying.
This guidebook by Olivier Guenay details the best flying sites in Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland and France, carefully selected for their unique advantages. With many large-format photos, detailed maps and almost 300 pages of information, this is the key to unlock the secrets of the whole Alps region.
- Complete coverage of 110 sites, plus more than 500 alternatives
- Illustrated maps showing the relevant free-flying details
- Official launch and landing areas, with GPS coordinates
- Expert guidance on flying, XC routes, cautions and tips
- Accommodation, directions, contact details and useful info
- Alternative sporting activities in every area
- Large format photos on art paper – beautifully bound in hardcover